Monday, June 9, 2014

Welcome To My Back Porch!

I thought I should begin by welcoming you to my back porch. That's were all of the good meals, warm company, and laughter hangs out!

View from my screened in porch

My husband and I share brunch together every weekend on this porch. It's nothing fancy really. Most of the time I look to see what ingredients are in the pantry and fridge and toss it together. 

As a way to catch up on my "cooking therapy" I thought I would post the recent brunches, apps, and "themed" meals going on in the Cunningham Home. My friend Mason LOVED "themed" anything. She was so proud to pass that on to her friends!

Omelette: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, capers, bacon, chives and mozzarella. Plus a little Athena cantaloupe and blueberries on the side.

Ham and Egg Breakfast Bites: english muffins, cream cheese, rosemary and sun-dried tomato (Boar's Head) ham, eggs- topped with mozzarella and Dijon mustard.

Grilled Cajun catfish, scallops, peppers, onion, and baby bella mushrooms with an orange basil greek yogurt dip. (Dip recipe in another post.)

Veggie Bites! A family favorite, and definitely a Mason favorite...recipe coming soon!
Key Lime Ice Cream Cupcake...recipe to come later!

Father's Day- Dad LOVES the Beach! The following are pics from our "beachy" Father's Day dinner!

My brother's special recipe- Mai Tai's

Dad has a mustache...note the mustache straws!

Yum! Yum! Sweet and Sour Sausage, Peppers, and Onions with Grilled Polenta...recipe to post soon!

Pretty Beach Table!

No comments:

Post a Comment