Friday, August 8, 2014

You Know That Shrimp Salad From Coastal Living...I Made It!



Originally it was called Shrimp, Watermelon and Feta Salad...but I made a few changes.
They call for 3 Tbsp of fresh lime juice (I used Nellie and Joe), 2 Tbsp Olive Oil,
1 1/2 tsp of honey, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, 1/4 pepper

2 drops of hot sauce... Whisk all of these
ingredients in a small bowl...

Mix 1/4 cup thinly sliced or small mint leaves, 1/2 small red onion,
very thinly sliced




















1 lb of jumbo cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp with tails...
Royla Reds were on sale so I opted for those!
4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed or cut into small wedges
Stir together all of the ingredients, place on a bed of arugula ( I used a Spring Mix with Spinach), and top with Feta...I used goat cheese because I had some left over from another recipe. Still delicious!
La Bonne Vie Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment