Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hooray For Fall!


Fall Sangria from Chat 'O Brasserie!

Fall...bright blue skies, cool crisp air, festivals, pumpkin carving, football, the smell of cinnamon and caramel...Ahhh! What a wonderfully festive time of year! 

I feel more creative in the fall. I find myself flipping through magazines feverishly, looking for new recipes and decorating ideas.

Throughout the fall be sure check in to see what we are doing. Decorating a harvest inspired table, front porch arrangements, pumpkin carving, and festive fall foods will feature here all season long. I'm pulling together a tailgating party with "The Bear's Berry Punch" complete with hounds-tooth decor for big Bama games in October!
And don't even get me started on Halloween...I'm making lists of cocktails and fun food ideas for a great Halloween gathering!

I'm just so excited!  

I thought I would share pics of some of our favorite times from fall's past:


Pretty Fall Front Porch

We have 3 rescued black cats...this
door hanger just speaks to me!



























Beautiful Fall Topiary made by...my mom!



Oktoberfest at the Chattanooga Market!

Fundraiser Basket for the Pet Placement Center- Bama
Tailgating Basket!























We love pumpkin carving! The Hubs is particularly skilled.
We found the pattern for these Dancing Starfish
on the Coastal Living website.

This Wave After Wave design is another
Coastal Living pattern.

This Creepy Castle pattern came with a
pumpkin carving kit.




Last year, I dressed up like Remy. Do we
look anything alike?

A few years ago, Remy was a "Cat-Fish"...get it?!























Minnie as a fairy...she kinda hated the wings. It was on
just long enough for this picture.

Pumpkin was the cutest Pirate ever!






You know we love our black cats! This little treat came
from Rembrandt's Coffee House. White cake, orange
frosting, and a delightfully whimsical
fondant black cat, complete with green eyes!

Pumpkin shortbread cookie with Highland Grog Flavored
coffee!
























Well, there you have it! Some fall fun from years past. 

I can hardly wait for this season- new recipes, more tailgating, creative decorating and pumpkin carving! 

We're falling in love with Fall~

La Bonne Vie Y'all!!!


Be sure to Like us on Facebook: La Bonne Vie: An Eating, Drinking & Cooking Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment