Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Decor


How about some Christmas Decor?!


I leave my table set throughout the season.
I have really beautiful pieces that I enjoy throughout Christmas and New Years!

I use fun painted wine glasses at each place setting. They are all different!

In the lights above the table, we hang pretty ornaments.




This year we have a formal tree in the living room.
The Hubs and I love nature, so we chose a woodsy-animal theme.
I used berries, cotton, feathers, and branches to go with our tree-topping deer.


Tussy mussies hold mixed nuts inside the tree...


I found owls, mice, deer, raccoon, and this hedgehog...

I loved this little bird; and the snowflake looks like it was made from birch branches.

We carried the nature theme to the mantel. Our garland has berries and pine cones.

My mom made these festive bows and we attached this fun pick to give it even more whimsy.

This giant red mesh drapes dramatically down the stairwell.

Our beautiful nativity scene is from Fontanini. We have been blessed to meet some of the Fontanini brothers at EPCOT in Disney World. Years ago, their ancestors decided to make nativities with story lines about the characters. They felt that it was important for the world to know that these were people, just like you and me.
Each character comes with a story card.

The Holy Family was given to me as a gift from a co-worker at my very first job.
The Hubs and I have added on throughout the years.


The Hubs and I love the ocean and beach. This feather tree in our room looks like fish are swimming around and around.

We found this ribbon that has glittery bubbles on it.

I guess that brings us to the kitchen complete with Mickey cookie jar and a decorated bottle of Spanish Red!

And just above the sugar and flour we hung Mickey and Minnie Cupcake ornaments!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

La Bonne Vie Y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment