Sunday, October 19, 2014

Tailgating!!!

The Hubs married into a Roll Tide Family.
Bless his heart- he did really well with our crew here on Saturday!


 You will see all kinds of Crimson and White, but it can easily be changed for your teams colors!


The Hubs and I collected 4 soup cans...


...which I then painted brown...



...then I used a chalk pen (you could use paint or paint pen) to add the laces... 



...I stuffed them with red paper and used them to hold napkins and forks.
I had 3 with napkins and scattered them around the house. Tailgate food can be messy.


Here are the proper contents for The Bear's Berry Punch!!!
64 oz of Berry Blend V8 Splash, 1 cup Berry flavored Vodka and 1 cup sparkling water.
Chill, Mix, Serve!

(Need a different color for your team...V8 Splash has several options!)


In honor of The Bear's Houndstooth Hat...I added the houndstooth ribbon to attach names to glasses. 


We started by serving our Crimson & White Brie
with The Bear's Berry Punch.

This recipe is from our blog post a few weeks ago.
I used the second pastry sheet to cut the Alabama "A" out!



We used Jalapeno Raspberry Jelly so our Brie would bleed Crimson & White.
(You can pick another flavor of jelly to get your desired color.)



I used Knorr's Vegetable Mix (directions on the back). I served King's Hawaiian loaf, carrots and broccoli.
You can see the Rotel in the crock pot in the background- Yum!!!



I used a large flooring tile as a serving tray!



Oh- and Ham Bites!!!
Small onion minced- saute in a skillet with a stick of
melted butter...

...add 3 Tbsp of mustard, 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce,
& 3 Tbsp of poppy seeds...



...cut 2 packages of dinner rolls in half and coat the bottoms with the sauce.
Top with 1 lb of shaved, chopped deli ham and the desired amount of shredded swiss cheese.
Put the top of the dinner rolls over the ham and swiss, cover entirely with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.


Cut the dinner rolls through to make tiny sandwiches.



Serve immediately...YUM!



We finished everything off with Crimson football cupcakes from Publix!



I have a plate that I write little sayings on.
I change out the ribbon depending on the event!

And a party at the Cunningham's would not be complete without
the crab sign!






















Tailgating is one way to keep it La Bonne Vie Y'all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment