Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Nutella Breakfast Rolls

So I decided to try the Nutella Rolls from the BuzzFeed Food video.
They are as good as they looked on the video, but I do have a few insights after making them.



All you need is 1 can of crescent rolls and some Nutella.

I put a little flour down so that the crescents wouldn't stick.

So, here's the thing...Nutella is super thick, so it sticks to doughy crescents and makes it hard to spread. It just takes a bit of patience.

Roll the crescents up length-wise.

I used thread to cut the crescents. It makes a cleaner cut than using a knife.



I greased 9 muffin cups and placed the crescent dough rounds in the center.

Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.

These rolls are AMAZING warm!
We served ours with scrambled eggs with sauteed mushrooms and mozzarella.
These are well worth the minimal time it takes to make them.
I mean...its chocolate for breakfast!!!

La Bonne Vie Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment