Friday, February 6, 2015

Pancakes, Blintz Creme & Grand Marnier Soaked Strawberries...Oh My!

This is a delicious breakfast! I like to dress up simple pancakes for an easy (and slightly fancy) brunch!!!


Add 1.5 cups of ricotta cheese, 4 oz cream cheese, 3 Tbsp powdered sugar and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice to a food processor

I am loving my new Ninja food processor!!!
Can you see Pumpkin supervising in the background?

Blend until creamy and smooth.

I use my egg slicer to slice strawberries in perfectly thin slices.



I added 1 Tbsp of sugar and 1 Tbsp of Grand Marnier to a small bowl of sliced strawberries.
I allowed these to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes

I like whole wheat pancakes, but you can make whatever you like...this blintz creme goes well with any pancake.

Top with Grand Marnier soaked strawberries and your favorite syrup.
Honey would be good too!
This might be a good one for Valentines weekend!

La Bonne Vie Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment